Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the wiki contradicts itself...

3 posters

Go down

When the wiki contradicts itself... Empty When the wiki contradicts itself...

Post by Banter 2015-06-07, 05:08

I'm thinking of getting a Luchabra onto my team (cuz Winotinger and Baariette are too mainstream) so I checked its stats on the wiki, which looked really good here:

When the wiki contradicts itself... KbWD4i0

But apparently on this page (the one where it shows the stats of every pokemon) it's different:

When the wiki contradicts itself... 6j6K1RC

So the question is: which one's right?

Banter
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

When the wiki contradicts itself... Empty Re: When the wiki contradicts itself...

Post by Masato 2015-06-07, 05:45

Not all pages of the wiki are routinely updated; however, the individual Pokemon pages (your first image, for example) are accurate.

Also, if you want a heavy physical hitter, consider Empirilla or Chainite.  Empirilla has a great ability, and Chainite is only weak to fairy-types.  They both have very good move-pools. (Luchabra is, of course, a very good choice as well.)
Masato
Masato
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

When the wiki contradicts itself... Empty Re: When the wiki contradicts itself...

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-06-07, 11:29

Luchabra is a solid pick due to its advantage against Fairy-types. However, be wary of its 4x weakness to Psychic type attacks.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down