Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet?

Go down

Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet? Empty Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet?

Post by INeverSavedMyGame on 2015-06-07, 02:19

In Venesi, there is a home with two people standing next to a bed. The women out of the two, hints that she wishes there were a pokemon that you could see the childs, nikki's, dreams.

Is this possible yet, or still in development.

I've captured a Munna, going to try and evolve it see if it's other evolution will trigger anything, but it'd be nice to get some more side quests done while I get through the wait of 5.0 Smile
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet? Empty Re: Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet?

Post by Mercury45 on 2015-06-07, 03:27

That is a future, but not yet implemented, sidequest. Good thinking trying to use Munna, but I'm afraid that's not quite the right solution...

Also check out my Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth LP here!
Latest Update: The Grindy Update (posted 5/20)
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet? Empty Re: Is the wake up nikki sidequest possible yet?

Post by Masato on 2015-06-07, 04:16

Mercury45 wrote:That is a future, but not yet implemented, sidequest. Good thinking trying to use Munna, but I'm afraid that's not quite the right solution...

...The cliffhanger is real....  I do have a few ideas as to what the solution might be.

I look forward to this sidequest; it's had me intrigued since I first stumbled upon it.  I am excited for any future content, to be honest bounce
Masato
Masato
Palij
Palij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofbalance74 on 2015-06-07, 12:22

Since I know it involves dramsama in some way, is it's rival even catchable in the current version?

masterofbalance74
Palij
Palij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 on 2015-06-07, 12:57

No, Antarki is not yet available. The sidequest might just be your ticket to finding one, though.

Also check out my Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth LP here!
Latest Update: The Grindy Update (posted 5/20)
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by h0b099j on 2015-06-07, 14:36

Mercury45 wrote:No, Antarki is not yet available. The sidequest might just be your ticket to finding one, though.

Antarki sidequest confirmed!
h0b099j
h0b099j
Tofurang
Tofurang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by INeverSavedMyGame on 2015-06-07, 16:41

Sounds to me like a special event pokemon is involved :-3
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum