Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Replacement

4 posters

Go down

Team Replacement Empty Team Replacement

Post by Brisingr Blaze 2015-06-01, 00:58

My teams listed below along with their current level's. I'm in the process of going back to do rematches to try and level up some before advancing further. I know at some point I will need Fairy type coverage, and was wondering what I could replace to use Jackdeary... or is there another fairy that'd be good? I just beat the Vanesi City gym, and had my rematch with our Theo. So haven't advanced through the tunnel yet.
Brisingr Blaze
Brisingr Blaze
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Team Replacement Empty Re: Team Replacement

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-01, 01:04

Since you have Drilgann for Dark, and Jackdeary would do Fighting as well, you could replace Baariette with Jackdeary/Winotinger. In terms of other fairies, maybe Syrentide (although I personally can't speak for how good it is). If you went for Syrentide, you would probably want to drop Brainoar since you have Psychic on S51-A and Syrentide handles Water as well.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisingr Blaze 2015-06-01, 01:14

Both sound like really good suggestions. I might very well just take both and go from there, to add more variety to my team. For Syrentide... I've seen its pre-evolve before on the forums, but don't know where to get it, as I didn't see any on the surf to Vanesi city.
Brisingr Blaze
Brisingr Blaze
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-01, 01:22

It's supposed to be on the water route on the way to Venisi. I found a couple there I think. If you don't have one by the time the GTS goes back up, PM me and I'll breed one for you.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisingr Blaze 2015-06-01, 01:53

Hmm, I'll have to take a second or third look over, as I seen plenty of the kunai looking fish 'mon. I appreciate the offer! I'll keep that in mind should that be the case. I'm literally trying to catch everything I can as so to be able to bred once I've reached the end of this current beta so I can help others out.
Brisingr Blaze
Brisingr Blaze
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-01, 01:56

Yeah I'm working on competitive pokemon for myself as well as completing the dex so I should be able to get anybody whatever they want.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofbalance74 2015-06-01, 11:01

I usually find Selkid on the patch of water literally just before entering venisi those like 8 tiles.

masterofbalance74
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by emchiri 2015-06-01, 20:00

Master of balance is right, that's the only reliable place I've seen it. Just as you get off the beach before you get the venesi city thing appear. I think they're supposed to appear in the bit before masses island/under the bridge too but in 4.2.3 that counts as part of the previous route instead of being in the island... I have a syrentide with mega evolve, maxed SpA, she's fun and covers water fairy very well. You should dump brainier for her though, I did no regrets.

emchiri
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisingr Blaze 2015-06-01, 20:24

emchiri wrote:Master of balance is right, that's the only reliable place I've seen it. Just as you get off the beach before you get the venesi city thing appear. I think they're supposed to appear in the bit before masses island/under the bridge too but in 4.2.3 that counts as part of the previous route instead of being in the island... I have a syrentide with mega evolve, maxed SpA, she's fun and covers water fairy very well. You should dump brainier for her though, I did no regrets.

^This, as I managed to get one with that advice. Just as you get off that patch of beach on either side you have to swim around... go to far and the rest of the water is treated as the City. Updated my team.
Brisingr Blaze
Brisingr Blaze
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down