Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Cave Entrances

2 posters

Go down

Broken Cave Entrances Empty Broken Cave Entrances

Post by kdkatz 2015-05-19, 11:15

I can no longer progress in game due to two cave entrances that don't work. Running version 4.2 on Windows 7. The northern door in Lanthanite tunnel allows me to walk on top of it but doesn't change the map. IN addition, I am able to walk over all obstacles (like side walls and large rocks). No pokemon are spawning in the tunnel, but I'm not sure if they're supposed to or not. If the frozen lake in the middle is supposed to be slippery, it's not.

Also when I continue along Route 16 that cave entrance doesn't work either.

I have screenshots, but it won't let me post an imgur link with a new account.

EDIT: Oh and while I have your attention, the female character is referred to with male pronouns a couple times. The only ones I remember offhand are during the post-evacuation  scene and by the sailor that ferries you between towns. Minor problems, but I thought I'd mention them.

kdkatz
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Broken Cave Entrances Empty Re: Broken Cave Entrances

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-19, 12:11

The thing where the female is referred to with male pronouns is known. It might get fixed but I don't know.

As for the cave entrances, they don't work because those areas are not implemented yet. Mt. Lanthanite is home to one of the game's legendaries which has not been introduced yet. To get to Snowbank from Silverport, you go up the stairs to the snow path and take the southernmost path across the ice. From there it's pretty straightforward.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Broken Cave Entrances Empty Re: Broken Cave Entrances

Post by kdkatz 2015-05-19, 12:17

Alright, thank you.

kdkatz
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down