Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will there be animations for all Pokemon?

3 posters

Go down

Will there be animations for all Pokemon? Empty Will there be animations for all Pokemon?

Post by UraniumRainier 2015-05-12, 15:39

This isn't me saying "Make animations" is asking if there will be. I see that Seikamater and the fully evolved starters have them, as well as Urayne, so will it be just starters and Legendaries, or every Pokemon?
UraniumRainier
UraniumRainier
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Will there be animations for all Pokemon? Empty Re: Will there be animations for all Pokemon?

Post by Mercury45 2015-05-14, 11:32

Just those Pokemon. It's a little extra special something that's just there for fun, and it'd be too much work for Twitch to go and animate every sprite.

Also, I think it might cause lag if there were several moving sprites onscreen at once (in the case of double battles) so that could be a factor as well.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Will there be animations for all Pokemon? Empty Re: Will there be animations for all Pokemon?

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-14, 11:38

Maybe some day. But you gotta understand, animations take a long time to make (I do them frame-by-frame) so they are at the lowest priority on my to-do list.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UraniumRainier 2015-05-14, 12:13

Alright, fair enough. ^^
UraniumRainier
UraniumRainier
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down