Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

save crashes game

2 posters

Go down

save crashes game Empty save crashes game

Post by Dracowhitewolf 2015-05-04, 21:58

first off, I LOVE this game. I had a previous version on my laptop, but after moving to my new house, the file became corrupted. We don't have internet here yet, so i downloaded the 4.2 version to my phone, then transferred it to my laptop. Everything works great except that it crashes when i try to save. This is the exact thing the old version was doing after I moved. The message that pops up is this: pokemon uranium Exception: NoMethodError Message: undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass Sockets:368:in `connect' Sockets:510:in `initialize' Sockets:586:in `new' Sockets:586:in `pbHttpRequest' Sockets:562:in `pbPostData' ** GTS_System:1369:in `execute' ** GTS_System:1470:in `deletePokemon' ** GTS_System:1616:in `pbSave' * PokemonSave:175:in `pbSaveScreen' ** PokemonCustomMenu:255:in `update' This exception was logged in C:\Users\Curry laptop\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt. Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard. Please help. I have tried everything I could think of and dont know what else to do.

Dracowhitewolf
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

save crashes game Empty Re: save crashes game

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-04, 23:48

The first time you save a new game you need to be connected to the internet that way it can save an Online ID for you.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracowhitewolf 2015-05-04, 23:55

Ok, that makes sense. I was worried my computer had done something to the game, because I had the problem with the old version too, after having had it work properly for months. Im glad it sounds like a simple fix. I'll take my laptop somewhere with wifi in the next day or two, and let you know if having internet fixes the issue. Thankyou very much Smile

Dracowhitewolf
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-04, 23:57

Sure thing! If you still have issues just post them here and we'll try to figure it out.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracowhitewolf 2015-05-04, 23:59

I sure will. This game is awesome. Happy gaming! Very Happy

Dracowhitewolf
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down